SkyView Technology has been serving the business community since 2002. We have also served as an industry expert for a variety of media outlets, including the Chicago Tribune, the LA Times, the Fox News Channel, technology trade publications, and radio programs across the country.
SUPPORTING YOUR PRACTICE
- In addition to our team’s hardware and security expertise, we also have years of experience installing and configuring a variety of medical software applications to support tasks including EMR, billing, and employee management. As networking and security specialists, we do not represent specific software, but can recommend a variety of options based on your practice’s needs and goals. Whichever application(s) you choose, SkyView Technology handles the implementation from start to finish, from selecting and setting up the best hardware to support it, to working with your software vendor(s) to install and configure it
- We research, recommend, and install the best hardware solutions for your practice, from workstations, printers and scanners, to mobile tablet computers, touch screen stations, and servers. All installations and configurations are designed for HIPAA compliance and strict security.
- Our clients include specialists and general practitioners in single office clinics and multi-location practices, as well as hospitals and other large healthcare providers.
- Single and Multi-Location Medical Network Design
- Installation & Support
- Complete HIPPA Analysis
- HIPAA Compliant Security
- Remote Access
- Backup Configurations
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Systems Configuration & Setup
- Network Maintenance & Security
- Disaster Recovery & Planning Application & Database Support
- Cloud Solutions / Office 365
- Hardware Selection & Installation
Ongoing support is only a phone call away, at a fraction of the cost of maintaining a full time Computer Networking staff. With same day resolution of minor issues, special projects scheduled at your convenience, and immediate emergency support, SkyView Technology is your 24/7 solution. Contact us today.
Multi-Location Medical Practice
This client had several locations with servers and numerous staff in each, but did not have a secure, efficient way to access and share data among them; they also experienced frequent downtime due to incompatible and outdated computer hardware and software. They needed on-call technical support, but did not require a full-time Computer Networking staff member.
Learn more about HIPAA & The Dark WebLearn More
SkyView Technology set up a secure, industry compliant interoffice network with replicating servers, allowing all locations to access and work with the same data in real time. After we implemented rigorous security policies and up-to-date hardware and software, their systems ran better and faster, resulting in decreased downtime and increased productivity.
With a smoothly functioning technology infrastructure, our client had more time to see new patients and grow the business, resulting in the opening of several additional locations. With a thorough understanding of their network and needs, we acquired and pre-configured all necessary Computer Networking hardware and software, and the new offices were fully and seamlessly integrated into their network in a matter of hours.
This client’s business continues to grow, and they rely on SkyView Technology to keep their technology working at peak performance. To prevent issues and maintain security, we perform regular network maintenance, and whenever help is needed, they simply contact us for same-day resolution.